Craft custom jewelry that’s unique to you
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Own jewelry passed down from your mom or grandma that you never wear? Want to create a piece of jewelry that holds special meaning?
Visit the store. Together, let’s create a breathtaking piece of custom jewelry you’ll love.
The custom jewelry design process
Starting with nothing more than an idea or desire, we’ll help you create a unique piece of jewelry in under a month.
- Step 1: Initial consultation. During this first conversation, we’ll take some time to get to know you, your wish list, and the budget. We’ll explore the recipient’s lifestyle and the jewelry’s expected wear. All these factors influence options we’ll review with you for the final design. Depending on the project, we may even start a little sketch and select gemstones.
- Step 2: Lifelike computer rendering. Using the information gathered during the initial consultation, a jewelry design is rendered. And, a final cost estimate is prepared. The computer rendering is a realistic representation of the final design. You get four views of the design (top, side, end and perspective). Plus, it provides you a nearly accurate look at the colors of the gemstones and metals. Renderings are typically ready about one week after the initial consultation and selection of gemstones. And, while we hope you’ll love the design, we’ll rework the design if needed until you’re thrilled.
- Step 3: Wax, cast and finish. Once the design is approved, production begins on your custom jewelry design. A wax model is created using in-house equipment. After passing inspection, the piece is cast using a “lost-wax” process that melts the wax model. Every piece is truly one of a kind. The team then cleans, refines and assembles the precious metal setting. Gemstones are then set and secured. Finally, the piece gets any final finishing before the big reveal. The manufacturing process takes about 2 weeks.
What types of custom jewelry designs are popular?
- Engagement rings
- Wedding bands
- Anniversary rings (especially 25th anniversary bands)
- Necklaces or pendants featuring the birthstones of each child (hint to dads to be … your wife deserves a “push” gift after giving birth).
- Mother’s Day gifts featuring the birthstones of each child or grandchild
- Rings or necklaces using gemstones from heirloom jewelry
Interested in creating a piece of custom jewelry? Visit the store.
Recently had my wedding rings and anniversary bands redesigned and put into one band. What an awesome job B’s did. Thank you Jessica for all your work. I couldn’t be happier with the result.Sandy K.
Browse a sample of the custom jewelry designs by the B’s Jewelers team
From classic to contemporary, simple to extravagant, the team can create a unique jewelry design to fit your vision, budget and style.